Hi there! It’s my first ever award nomination and I thank Sui for this opportunity. Sui’s blog, Sui Generis, is fascinating and inspiring, I tell you. Every post is genuinely written.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions for me:
- What is your favorite book quote? “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places.” – A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway
- What is your favorite shade of blue? Teal blue
- Who is your favorite music artiste? Celine Dion
- Which is the most touching book you’ve ever read? The Fault in Our Stars, John Green
- Which is the best poem you have ever read? Mad Girl’s Love Song
- Greece v/s Italy? Italy
- Coldplay v/s One republic? Coldplay
- Which is your favorite pasta dish? Lasagna
- The kindest words someone has ever spoken to you? “You may not be perfect but for us you’re the best”.
- A question you would want to ask Adolf Hitler if he was still around? Who was your first love?
- Your favourite work from Edgar Allen Poe? A Dream Within A Dream
- Secret Thoughts Within
- Lucy’s Works
- The Knight Of The Pen
- My Poem Attic
- The Poets Peace
- The Accidental Poet
- The Thinking Pen
- The Fragrance Writer
- Jar Of Poetry
- Part-time Poet
My questions for you:
- What is your favorite song?
- Have you ever been to the Philippines?
- Cat or dog?
- What book inspired you the most?
- What book changed your perceptions about life?
- Thriller or love story?
- Dream place to visit?
- What are the things you love to do aside from writing?
- What is your favorite coffee flavor?
- Favorite movie?
- What are the three things you have beside you when you sleep?
This is such a wonderful journey for all of us. ❤